What’s your reason for wanting to move to Fort Saskatchewan? Need to be closer to work? Want to raise a family in a safe and happy community? Looking for more value for your money?
Learn more about the SouthPointe community in Fort Saskatchewan and see why so many families have chosen to make it their home.
Here are some of the great advantages of living in Fort Saskatchewan:
- 30 minutes to Edmonton & Sherwood Park.
- Over 400 hectares of parks, open spaces and recreational areas, plus more than 50 km of trails linking all parts of the city with paved pathways and residential sidewalks.
- Three artificial indoor ice arenas, two natural ice outdoor rinks and two outdoor snowbank rinks!
- The Dow Centennial Centre which houses a huge arena, theatre, art gallery, art and pottery studios, plus conference and banquet facilities.
- Three golf courses.
- A beautiful, uncrowded river valley.
And that is just the beginning. You can read more about Fort Saskatchewan and all it has to offer by browsing the City of Fort Saskatchewan’s Web Portal
SouthPointe: A Great Location With Great Amenities
SouthPointe is conveniently located right next to:
- All the retail and shopping conveniences your family could need in Cornerstone Plaza
- Brand new healthcare facility at the Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital
- Two major highways (15 & 21), giving you easy access to northern Alberta, or Edmonton and Sherwood Park
Tons of Greenspace in the SouthPointe Neighbourhood
- Two constructed wetlands with surrounding trails
- Two playgrounds: one of which is brand new!
- The Charles and Ethel Allard Park
- K-9 School
- Trail corridors running north and south within the community
Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital
This new acute care facility has a wide array of in and outpatient care programs and it is literally right next door to the SouthPointe community!