What’s your reason for wanting to move to Fort Saskatchewan?
Need to be closer to work?
Want to raise a family in a safe and happy community?
Are you looking for more value for your money?
If you said yes to any of these questions, Fort Saskatchewan might be for you.
Here are some of the significant advantages of living in Fort Saskatchewan:
- Short commute to Edmonton & Sherwood Park: 40 minutes
- 400 hectares of parks, open spaces and recreational areas in the City of Fort Sakatchwan
- More than 50 km of trails linking all parts of the city with paved pathways and residential sidewalks.
- Three artificial indoor ice arenas, two natural ice outdoor rinks and two outdoor snowbank rinks!
- Cultural & family events at The Dow Centennial Centre’s arena, theatre, art gallery, art and pottery studios
- Three golf courses
- Uncrowded river valley for people who love the outdoors.
And that is just the beginning. You can read more about Fort Saskatchewan and all it has to offer on the City of Fort Saskatchewan’s Web Portal.
Here are some common reasons why people choose SouthPointe in Fort Saskatchewan.
- All the retail and shopping conveniences your family could need in Cornerstone Plaza
- Major healthcare facility at the Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital
- Two major highways (15 & 21), giving you easy access to northern Alberta, or Edmonton and Sherwood Park
Mature Greenspace & Landscaped Wetlands
- Two constructed wetlands with surrounding trails are woven throughout the community. Don’t take our word for it! Grab a coffee at Tim’s and come for a drive to see for yourself. Driving Directions